- • Location: Urbana, IL
- • Completed: Various Years
- • Architect: IGW Architecture
- • Projects included General Contracting, Rough and Finish Carpentry, Structural Steel, Concrete, Earthwork, and more
Over a period of 20 years, Barber & DeAtley, Inc has completed numerous projects at Clark-Lindsey Village. Among them:
- Apartment wing window replacement
- Kitchen and Dining Room remodel
- Apartment entrance and stairwell updates
- Meadowbrook Health Center phased remodel
- Administrative area remodeling
- Harding – Weld Library Addition & Renovation
- Deluxe apartment update / remodel
- Heated sidewalk and bridge pavement replacement
- Apartment Corridor remodeling
Our work at Clark-Lindsey Village has ranged from simple to extremely complicated. It is an example of a multi-year relationship with an owner, our ability to work in occupied spaces, an example of our craftsmanship, and our attention to detail.
Projects included selective demolition, interior and exterior framing, wood trim, paneling, and casework, other decorative elements, concrete paving, and more. Barber & DeAtley, Inc. also provided supervision and coordination of all subcontractors.View more of our work.